- MYSTS AT FOGGIE BRAE – a collection of musical / audio assets (themes, ambient trax, loops) to enhance a Dark Age/Celtic Video Game; music ranging from live and sampled Medieval instruments featured in intimate ensembles to large, sweeping string and full orchestral textures.
- THE SQUIRE’S QUEST – a beautiful Medieval slide show depicting the epic journey of a knight’s squire; features various themes from Richard’s Dark Age collection! Final scenes accompany his well-known and highly regarded Fairie’s Embrace with the lovely soprano voice of Dawn Simmons.
- Richard’s Interview on the Scoring of the incredible historical documentary,
THE KILLING OF MARY SURRATT.
- TRAILER MIX – a montage of various trailers, end or beginning credits to film
and game projects featuring music scored by Richard. So sit back, turn off
your cell phone, grab your hot-buttered popcorn, and enjoy…
- TREKKING THE CLOUDS – a celebration of the beauty of cloud formations, and a photographic tribute to hang-gliding and the lofty enterprise’s 19th century’s scientific pioneer, Otto von Lilienthal.
- WINTER FOR IVAN– in this montage, moments from the live concert version for cello & piano morph into Wolf Sebastian’s in-studio recording on cello with orchestra, electronics & male chorus prerecords. All with evocative visuals and stills.
- OFF THE HOOK – Ringtones! Many genres from funny, quirky, horror, to pleasant and Celtic… can be customized, edited, volume boosted or lowered to taste… or commission your own individual sound!
Honors and Educational Experiences:
- BITING PERSONALITIES – a short film Richard scored won 1st Prize in the So-Cal Cinema Slam Competition in Hollywood & screened at SUNDANCE.
- ASCAP Workshop – Richard was also chosen among 12 composers worldwide to participate in the prestigious ASCAP Film Composers’ Workshop, composing, arranging, conducting and recording with the Hollywood Studio Symphony at 20th C. Fox. Listen to his film cue In the Winners’ Circle!
- UCLA Film Composers’ Certificate Program (with Richard Bellis, past president of ASCAP). Listen to Richard’s film cues The Mustang Set Free and Jane’s Fury.
He has composed song arrangements for the Pop Star’s album, Pocketful of Sunshine.
Galahad PILOT EPISODE
Gift for Reba “On the Lot” entry
Prince of Wales THEME
Star Trek: Lexington THEME
Cancer Man (“Comic Con”)
His Child (production halted)
BloodSpeare (production halted)
Untitled Fun Family, Educational Dinosaur Game (production halted)
all kinds of Ringtones including Celtic, Horror, Epic & Funny
As composer for the concert stage, Richard’s recent premiers include: